Wednesday 2 November 2011

Two months later

Here it is, two months after surgery and I am stalled.  I've been trying to add more foods to my daily meals, but I'm not enjoying it.  The biggest struggle I have right now is drinking enough water.  I can't seem to get that in me.  The taste doesn't appeal to me and the idea of - "is it thirst or hunger" still hasn't caught on yet.

Only a couple more pounds and I will finally hit ONEderland!  I am so looking forward to that!  To get out of the 200's almost seems unreal!  So close!!

On another note...XBOX with Kinnect is an awesome way to get in some exercise!  I love the dancing game!  So much easier on my joints.  And gets me moving in a more fun way.  I love to dance...both of my left feet don't seem to mind either!  So fun to try to keep up!

1 comment:

  1. Some tips for drinking more water :
    many of us wake up dehydrated, and the first thing you should do before you do anything else is drink two glasses of water. I've now made it a regular morning habit, and it inspires the momentum to continue drinking more for the rest of the day;
    drink heated water. Sometimes we just want the psychological pleasure that comes with having a hot mug cupped in our hands than the actual drink itself.

    I also freeze grapes that I've cut in 2 and also strawberries cut in half....place them in my water. I've used lemon juice and placed lemon slices. You can use ANY fruit really

    YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete